prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Walking and weight history.

Here goes another attempt at living a healthy life. At the top of this blog's right column I plan to post the following table.


Last February I posted that I needed a 12th man to goad me into exercise and eating right. I cited my weight at 252 (a historic high) and said that I was going to walk and loose weight. Well here it is five weeks later and everything is the same.

I plan to keep the list up to date. The steps are going to increase and the pounds are going to decrease.

If this does not happen I want you hiss at me, boo me, and tell me to straighten up and fly right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->