prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Tomorrow is the 66th Anniversary of the birth of my son Christopher David.

Chris was born on April 1, 1948 in San Luis Obispo, California. Chris passed away three years ago. I miss him. We had long talks. He had a blog and started me on blogging. His blog has the title snaggletoothie of the Loyal Opposition. It is a conservative blog and was well read. Chris had many friends in the blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->