prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Jefferson Corner update.

The new automatic chicken cooker and hot table have arrived and put in place. However the Liars Club is early awaiting the tables and chairs. At this time there are only seats for 12 in the three booths. And you have to sit close.






I visited Rhonda the other day. She said that the Blakley Ladies will be operating the Hart's Corner Convenience Store at 4268 Hwy 139 in Monroe, starting around the 17th. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->