prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Birds of this area.

I attended a meeting of the Lincoln Parish Museum and Historical Society last night. The speaker was Gerry Click. He gave many tips on birding and the equipment and literature available. He had illustrations and sound equipment. He gave a quiz on bird calls.





I think that I will join this outfit. It seems like a nice group. I looked around and there was old Right Ear and his wife. I have seen them at Liars Club meetings, basketball, baseball, and soccer games. And now at a bird talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->