prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

(Poly 3) Time out for a couple of births.

Our first child Nancy Ann was born in October 1946. Jackie had a difficult birth with Nancy Ann. See the story here Nancy Ann.

Our second child Christopher David was born April 1, 1948. His birth unlike Nancy's was uneventful.   It just proves that sometimes things go right.

Two children will help a student to study hard. I missed making the honor roll by just one or two points. I mailed out a hundred and twenty resumes and pleas for a job. But that story comes later.


Nancy Ann.


Christopher David

Nancy and Chris at an earlier age. Don"t you know that we were proud of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->