prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Christian Steven Newberry's 5th Birthday Party.

Christian's birthday was December 30. The celebration was put off until March 15 when there was really time and distance from Christmas. Anyway it was a grand party and was held at the Escaliber in West Monroe. You can see from the pictures that it is a great place,


I asked Christian to do a Kung Fu.




Our group going to the bumper cars.




Christian's cousin, Johnny Lynn is helping to blow out the candles


There were 7 or 8 five year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->