prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Margaret Shadow, the Little Old Lady From Pasadena is 100 years old!

Margaret was born in Santa Monica on 1914. That is close to Pasadena.

Margaret had a party at the Senior Center on Wednesday on her actual birthday. Today she had a party at her daughter's art studio. Beautiful paintings on the walls. This is an artistic painting of Margaret by her daughter.



Do you see the resemblance?


Wonderful cake and refreshments.



I enjoyed the art. Very colorful.




There was a large crowd of Margaret's many friends. Margaret has lived in Ruston over 70 years.



Precious momentos.

It has been a pleasure knowing Margaret since I started going to the Senior Center. 7 years now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->