prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Blakley Ladies's Report.

I went to my great grandson's track meet in West Monroe yesterday. On the way I stopped at Hart's Corner Convenience Store in Swartz. Miss Rosa was in and looking proud of herself.


She has a cold box full of pop ready for the re- opening of the store.


Rosa said that she will open in one week, or two weeks, or three weeks. I bet that it will be two weeks.

The grand housewarming will be within a week of the opening. We will try to give you a weeks notice. I expect the house warming party will be around the middle of April.

Dust off your folding chairs and reserve a seat or volunteer to drive. It is about 45 miles from Jefferson Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->