prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A visit to Windsor Castle

Nancy and I rode the tube over to Waterloo RR Station and then an one hour train ride to the city of Windsor. Before we left the room Nancy asked me "Do you have your tube pass?" I do not think that I have ever been asked that before.

We walked through some of the Castle. Nancy went through Queen Mary's Dollhouse as she has wanted to do for ten years. I sat out in the sun and watched the soldiers march by.



The  RR Station in Windsor.



Did not go to Starbucks.


They sell postcards in Windsor.





Picture below by Nancy. I really like it.




The moat is now a garden.




The Chapel in the Castle.




I was asking "How many bullets in your gun?"



Safety First. A defibrillator on the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->