prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Update on Nancy's fall.

Nancy walked two blocks to the emergency room. They insisted on a X-ray. She has a broken rib on the left side. After she returned to our room (I was sure glad to see her!) we walked four blocks to a pharmacy, She is going to rest here at the hotel while I take the tour bus to Mont St Michael and the D-day beaches tomorrow. Nancy has been to all the places previously.

Nancy is not to lift and to stop sports activities. Who will play badminton with me?

She is in good spirits and has a supply of pain pills plus pills to help her heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->