prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

London Bus Tour. On Day Six.

Nancy and I took a tour bus ride around London today. We only walked 3 1/2 miles. Trying to recover after the six miles we walked the day before when we walked across Hyde Park to Harrods. Nancy said that  walk bothered her back. That walk bothered my whole body.

I took about fifty pictures on our bus ride. I would just get the camera focussed and the bus would move. I deleted about 20 of the pictures. I have never seen so many statues. London is picturesque. Here are a few shots.















No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->