prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday morning weigh in time. Trip day 8.

But I do not have my scales or blood pressure equipment with me. I have kept track of my walking. The most that I have walked in a week perviously is 20 miles. This last week that started last Tuesday when I flew out of Shreveport I walked 28.5 miles. That is an average of 4.1 miles per day.

I will be home in 14 days.

Today I am sitting in the hotel room with a cold. Coughed all night but Nancy and I still got some sleep.

Nancy is walking a mile and a half to have lunch with a lady that stayed in her home as an exchange student. The lady is a friend of Corrie, Nancy's youngest daughter. I was going to the lunch but the lady has an infant child that I did want to be exposed to my cold.

Nancy keeps busy with her quilt. Every time we sit a moment she pulls out a panel and starts appliquéing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->