prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, May 21, 2012

My iPhone is kaput!

I really feel stupid. I thought that I could go to England and use my iPhone as usual. Not so. Nancy went to Verizon and they furnished her with a Blackberry that works here. She talks home every day. I did not do that so I am without a phone. I thought that I was the geek, but it turns out that Nancy is the geek!

I do receive email on my Mac at chuck.monson@gmail.com.  Also if you want to talk to me--call Nancy's phone at 949-573-3989. I am usually near by. The time here is six hours later than Ruston and eight hours later than the West Coast. I am typing this at 8:38 pm. It is 2:38 pm in the afternoon in Louisiana.

I was happy to hear from Joy that David got broadband working in the woods. Love to all the Adams, Newberrys, Millers, Midnight, Felix, and Maci. Also all my dear relatives in the West.

Rhonda. See you in 15 days. Please tell the Liars Club hello for me. Also say Hi to Flipflop, Chuggs, Daisy, Hank, Lil, Jazz, Lily Bell, and Michael. Give my love to your Mom and Sis.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->