prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Matt & Janelle Wrock Family plus Drew.

This is a lovely  picture of most of my family that lives in the Seattle area. That is the Space Needle in the background. This the family of my grandson Matt who works for Microsoft in Redmond.
The tall good looking young man in the center of the group is my grandson Drew from Modesto, California who recently visited the Wrocks in Woodenville.

They are Matt, Holly, Drew, Janelle and Winter. I hope to see them all this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->