Prune picker is a Depression Era term for a native Californian. It was not a complement. In the thirties when I was a boy there were times that I was the only prune picker in a group. Everyone else had been born somewhere else.
My posts are placed down the left column. Personal data is placed in the right column along with a list of blogs I check and a listing of my past posts.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Weight, vital signs, and weather measurements.
I am going to add weather data to the weight and vital signs that I measure and add to my blog each day. There will be eleven columns of data. They are:
2. Weight, pounds.
3. Waist measurement, inches.
4. High blood pressure, pounds per square inch.
5. Low blood pressure, pounds per square inch.
6. Pulse, heart beats per minute.
7. Body temperature.
8. Steps I have made in the day.
9. High outside temperature during the day.
10. Low outside temperature. Both temperature measurements will be taken at my trailer.
11. Rainfall, inches.
Blood pressure instrument, tape, thermometer, pedometer, and inside/outside thermometer.