prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1967 Louisiana High School Football All Star Game

In 1967 John Adams played in the Louisiana High School All Star Football game in the LSU Stadium in Baton Rouge. In the photo he is in the front row, third from the left. He is number 21. In the roster he weighs 220 pounds and is 6 foot 2 inches. Since 1967 he has shrunk a little and put on a little weight.

John is famous for marrying my daughter Kerry. He is a great son in law and one of the world's great grandfathers.

2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->