prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. Retired oilfield. I am an old man. Will be 90 next July 20. I blog a lot about my body. As I approach death some things work erratically. I am able to attend sports and bluegrass events. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. Read at your own risk.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walk on Griffin Road.


This is the Griffin House on Griffin Road. Isn't it a neat place? That is really an impressive oak tree. I walked by it yesterday on my way to 6258 steps for the day! I hope that I can do more steps today.

5-Jan-11 247.6 50.7 126 64 71 96.5 6258 64 53 0

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this house. I remember walking by it while taking the boys for a walk when we stayed at John and Kerry's house a few years back. I am a sucker for houses like this. Do you know the people who live inside it. I would love to know how old it is.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->