prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 21, 2011

John and Kerry Adams. They have been married 33 years today.


Kerry Lee is my youngest daughter. This picture was taken 33 years ago today at her wedding to John Morgan Adams. I wish them a very happy anniversary. May they have many more! I love them.

In this picture (the only one I could find of the two of them at the wedding) John and Kerry are concentrating on cutting their wedding cake. They were married in the front room of our house on Crater Circle in Huntington Beach, California on January 21, 1978.

3 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->