prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Icicles in Louisiana?

Yesterday we had what I would call a minor ice storm. It was 32 or below all day but thankfully we did not get much rain. I watched icicles form on my back window.

Below is the view of my backyard from my porch. Tech emailed me that the college was closed today. No water exercise class today,


This view of Kerry and John's indicates that they do not need AC today.

9-Jan-11 247 50.5 139 64 63 96.4 281 32 28 0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->