prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Newie's Mother and Sister.

This is a picture of Mrs Dinwoodie and daughter Jeanette taken probably in the 1890s. Mrs Dinwoodie is Newie's Mother . Jeanette was Newie's sister. Mrs Dinwoodie is the great great grandmother of my children. The picture was taken in Toronto, Canada. Great Great Grandmother Dinwoodie and her children were born in Scotland and moved to Toronto sometime before this picture. Don't you admire those hats?

1/24/11 239.4 49.7 127 57 66 96.4 4210 48 44 0.7

2 comments:

  1. Where are you finding these photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most are from Helen's collection. I hope to make some Family Tree Maker files and add photos to them and make a GEDCOM file to leave for people that would be interested.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->