prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Combined party. John's 62nd Birthday and John and Kerry's 33 Wedding Anniversary.






John and Kerry had a lovely family celebration of John's  62nd Birthday and Kerry and John's 33rd Wedding Anniversary. John's sister, husband, and daughter drove up from Lake Arthur. We were all so disappointed that John and Kerry's grandsons in West Monroe did not get to attend the party. They had the flu. But their daughter Joy did attend. Their younger daughter Katie drove up from Franklinton with her daughter JL. We spent two days following JL around. What a circus she is! 19 months old.

1/22/11 240.6 50.1 134 64 64 95.7 7591 55 26 0

Notice the 7591 steps. This is the most I have taken in one day. 10,000 here I come!!



1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had a great time. Congratulations on the steps!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->