Prune picker

Prune picker is a Depression Era term for a native Californian. It was not a complement. In the thirties when I was a boy there were times that I was the only prune picker in a group. Everyone else had been born somewhere else.

My posts are placed down the left column. Personal data is placed in the right column along with a list of blogs I check and a listing of my past posts.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lizard always pays off!

Lizard lost a $100 bet with Doc on the Auburn Oregon game. This morning he arrived at Jefferson Corner with the $100.


Lizard thought it would be nice to pay the $100 in pennies. He was good enough to unbox the pennies and put them in two canvas bags. This will make it very convenient for Doc to carry the money away

1/10/11 246.4 50.3 136 63 66 96.3 742 37 30 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->