prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Does Eat Place, Greenville, Mississippi

Does Eat Place was founded in 1941. It is in the wrong part of a Mississippi River town. Does keeps an armed guard at the door. You enter through the kitchen. The steaks are the best that I have ever had. A delegation from the Jefferson Corner Liars Club made a trip there about a year ago. It is a three hour drive from Ruston and worth every minute.

We are going again tomorrow night and I can not keep my mouth from watering. I will have to take a one meal break from Nutrisystem. I will post a blog about our trip.

1/23/11 240 50.5 122 61 68 96.3 3050 62 34 0

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->