Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Does Eat Place, Greenville, Mississippi

Does Eat Place was founded in 1941. It is in the wrong part of a Mississippi River town. Does keeps an armed guard at the door. You enter through the kitchen. The steaks are the best that I have ever had. A delegation from the Jefferson Corner Liars Club made a trip there about a year ago. It is a three hour drive from Ruston and worth every minute.

We are going again tomorrow night and I can not keep my mouth from watering. I will have to take a one meal break from Nutrisystem. I will post a blog about our trip.

1/23/11 240 50.5 122 61 68 96.3 3050 62 34 0

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->