Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. I always have a job to do.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Certified Underground Storage Tank Operator.

We at the Jefferson Corner Liars Club are so proud of Rhonda. She has completed a day of training and is now a Certified Underground Storage Tank Operator. She is the nicest and best looking Underground Storage Tank Operator that I know!

2 comments:

  1. Storage Tank- Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Storage tanks in Delhi, India provides water storage tanks, pressure vessel, hot water storage tanks, propane storage tanks, plastic water storage tanks, fuel storage tanks, cold water storage tanks and deals in all Delhi/NCR (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Chandigarh), India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. It is very important to take up this training specially for those who are actually owners or operators of UST facilities. This should help in the reduction of the mishaps/contamination/etc. we have had with UST facilities for the last few years.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->