prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Christopher David Monson. 1948- 2011

My heart is breaking, My oldest son, Chris,  passed away this afternoon. He would have been 63 on April 1.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry, sir ... you have my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad for your loss. The LORD is with the broken-hearted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very sorry for your loss.Your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family. Sincerely, Louisiana Genealogy Blogs

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->