prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Griffin House History

The house was built in 1985 by the Griffins. The materials used were in large part salvaged from older structures. She was a professor at the college and he was in the insurance business. He had played football at the college. They had two sons, both of whom became doctors. The Griffins do not live in Louisiana now but return for visits. No one that I talked to knew who lives there now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I must say I am so dissapointed in hearing its not 100's of years old! I wanted a romantic, historic story. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house replaced an older house. The older house probably had a romantic history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An attorney from Grambling bought the home from the Griffins. skip

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->