prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Veterans of Foreign Wars District Meeting

I attended the Northern Louisiana District Meeting of the VFW on Saturday. It was hosted by the Ruston chapter. Good turnout. The State Commander attended.

I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious lunch that was served. This is the day before Nutrisystem. I will remember this lunch when I start eating Nutrisystem meals.




Posted by Picasa8-Jan-11 247.8 49.9 147 75 68 95.7 1432 52 38 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->