prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Plate lunch!

at Harts Corner in Swartz, LA. My heart went pitter pat when I visited Harts Corner today and I learned that Tina was cooking a plate lunch.


Stirring greens.


Tina is proud of her kitchen!


This is one reason Tina's cooking tastes so good. I saw her slip some minced garlic in to the beans.





Sausage and beans on rice, greens, corn, and some delicious cornbread. Real good and served with a lovely smile.


I do not know what is for lunch tomorrow. It might be pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->