prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chicken Report.

John brought six little chickens home on June 1. They were about five or six inches tall. He lovingly placed them in his new coop.

About a week later he let them out during the day to roam the yard. When night came he would net them and put them back in the coop. About a week ago they climbed into the coop on their own. This was a miracle. John is a Chicken Whisperer.

John and I would put our chairs in a good spot to watch them. We were so tickled. It was like we had trained a lion to sit in a chair! Life is exciting in Ruston.



They are now ten to twelve inches tall. They have doubled in size in two and a half weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->