prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A walk in the park.





I met Tina and Rhonda at the RL Cook Park this morning for a walk. The Park has two tracks that overlap. One is about 3/4 of a 1/4  mile track and is level. The other track is about 1 1/4 of a 1/4 mile track and has a loss and gain in elevation. The walks are laid out nice. You walk along a tree line on one side. There are exercise stations along the way with instructions on checking heart rate, etc.

I was so excited to have such lovely walking partners that I could barely do a lap. I really appreciated their company. They are so nice. Tina and Rhonda and Mrs Rosa make the Jefferson Corner store such a nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->