prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Four month weight history.



This is a plot of my weight for each day this year through April 30. Each number on the x axis is a day into the year. I started the year around 247#. I went on the nutrisystem diet and lost weight to 240#. The break in data is due to my trip to California when my son had his fatal accident. I have not been back on a diet since my trip. Recently I have lost down to around 238#. I believe this recent loss in weight is due to a bad cough. Recently I seem to be on the way up to 240#. I believe that my weight is the single most important gauge of my physical condition. It is the result of diet and exercise.

I have been entering a line of data daily to my blog. A key to this line of data follows.

Key to the row of numbers.

1. Date.
2. Weight, pounds.
3. Waist measurement, inches.
4. High blood pressure, pounds per square inch.
5. Low blood pressure, pounds per square inch.
6. Pulse, heart beats per minute.
7. Body temperature.
8. Number of steps I made in the day.
9. High outside temperature for the day.
10. Low outside temperature for the day.
11. Rainfall, inches.


4/29/11 239.4 50.7 123 66 66 96.4 5520 77 50 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->