prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, April 4, 2011

This where I live.

This is the front of my daughter's home. She and her husband like the shrubs to cover the house. I think it looks nice.


Next is a picture of their garage. There is no greater love than that of a son in law who gives his parking place in the garage to his father in law!


If you peek around the side of the garage you can see my Hitch Hiker fifth wheel trailer.


This the view of my home from the back of the garage.


This is the view from my front door of the back of the garage.


A front view of my Home Sweet (fifth wheel trailer) Home!


Could use a little work but it is comfortable. This is by far the best trailer park I have ever lived in!

4/3/11 239.4 49.3 120 56 64 6.7 2688 80 60 0





2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->