prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday walk with Jefferson Corner Ladies.

Walked again this morning on the RL Cook Park trail. Sure had pretty company. See picture of Rosa and Rhonda Blakley. I am looking forward to walking with them again on Monday.


I was busy doing chin ups on the chin up apparatus when Rhonda asked me to slow down so she could take a picture.


I am kidding about the chin ups. With some training I hope to work up to one in a row.

4/28/11 238.2 50.3 134 65 68 96.4 5450 80 52 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->