prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Square dancing cause bursitis?

All of a sudden I had the symptoms of hip bursitis. Intense pain arising from sitting. Pain would moderate after taking a few steps, but it hurt so bad I could hardly take the few steps. I even bought a cane to help me get out of the car.


The cane makes me look mature and dashing, right? This is my first cane purchase. I am going to rest for a few days to see if it will help.

The last three Thursday nights I have square danced, probably 20 to 30 minutes each time. Could this different exercise have caused the bursitis? Or is it arthritis?

4/12/11 241.8 49.6 143 67 63 96.4 2020 78 53 0

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your in pain Papa. I sure hope you are feeling better soon. And, yes, the cane really adds something!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->