prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Joey Duhamel, Square Dance Caller.

Joey is a great square dance caller. He called for us last night and tried hard to teach me some calls. I am a slow learner!

This shot not very sharp. It was a far away shot on my iphone. I will get a better shot of Joey soon.


I had a lot of fun. Unfortunately. my stamina and wind give out after 7 or 8 minutes and the tips go about 15. I had to be replaced on my second tip. I notice when I walk once around the track I am out of wind. Once around takes me about 6 minutes. I used to run out of wind half way around, so I am improving. It is hard to recover from 33 years of smoking.

4/7/11 239 50.1 135 62 64 96.2 3070 79 60 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->