prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photo shoot in the woods.

Three cars that held most of my Louisiana relatives drove out into the woods of Downsville today. This is 10 to 15 miles east of West Monroe. They were greeted by two photographers who spent an hour taking pictures of Ethan, Ross, and Christian Newberry, and their cousin Johnny Lynn Miller.


The photographers had a sunshield and various animals to help make pretty pictures.



The two ladies really worked. I am anxious to see their pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->