prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Walked the RL Cook long track in 8 1/2 minutes.

Walked it with Rosa and Rhonda. Rosa and I chatted about our lives in California. She was in Arcata when she was 13. I was spending time there about that time working for Schlumberger.  We were living in Sacramento then. Before the ladies arrived I walked the track and took some pics of the exercise accouterments. I plan to do this walk every morning at 8:30 am. If I am so fortunate, some ladies from Jefferson Corner will walk with me.

















I need a model to use these things while I take pictures. I might could talk a great grandson into doing that for me. As you can see there are eight of them, it would be a good workout to do them all.


4/27/11 238.2 50.2 120 57 67 96.7 2590 81 62 1.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->