prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

8th Annual Fish Fry for Louisiana Tech students in the over 55 exercise classes.

Louisiana Tech is fairly unique in having a  group of exercise classes for people over 55. I have been in a water exercise class for 4 years and really enjoy it. Every spring Tech gives a fish fry to the old folks.


Good food and entertainment!



In the audience was Miss Smiley, my teacher  for the last four years.


John and Gloria Roebuck attended.


I was glad that John and Kerry Adams were there. They are my son in law and daughter. John won a raffle for a hanging blanket.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->