prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Car bump # 3.

It is dangerous to go to a coffee shop. I recently was hit in the right rear at the Waffle Shop in Ruston. You may remember that my car was hit twice at Jefferson Corner. Those two bumps involved weeks in the body shop. This bump is so slight I am going to forget it. The collision rocked me quite a bit but it is hard to see any damage.







I got out of the car and walked around expecting a terrible bump. There is one there but it is hard to see. It is centered between the wheel and the tail light. See if you can see it. 

4/25/11 237.8 49.9 107 57 69 97.3 300 83 70 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->