prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tornado Country and Fiddle Fest.


A is Joplin, Missouri and 45 miles to the Southwest is B which marks Grove, Oklahoma. Grove is where the fiddle fest is held. Larry and I might detour to see the tornado damage in Joplin. That is really being a tourist, to go see a disaster zone! I hope that would be all we will see of a tornado. We are going to tornado alley in the tornado season. Our trip is planned for Thursday the 9th of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->