prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lambright Center. Treadmill.

I have to add to my walking. I want to get my daily steps up to 5 or 6000. I thought I would try the treadmills at the Lambright Center. This would be in addition to the 8:30 walk with the Jefferson Corner Walking Club. Lambright is the athletic center at Louisiana Tech. The space is air conditioned. Every treadmill has tv. I did 10 minutes at 1.7 mph pace. Not much but I will increase it. Tommy Boddie does 30 minutes at 3.0 mph pace. He is my hero.


That is the athletic equipment room past the pool tables.


Lots of machines. There is a walking track around the room above.


The girl on the second machine is flat out running.

5/12/11 240.4 49.9 133 60 67 95.9 5200 82 65 0.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->