prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Chris's (snaggletoothie) ashes will be placed in Arlington National Cemetery.

I was so glad to hear from the Arlington National Cemetery that they have approved our request to have Chris's ashes placed with Jackie's ashes. On September 13 there will be a brief ceremony at the gravesite and Chris's ashes will be placed in the ground with his Mother's ashes. Soon my ashes will be there.



The tombstone will be engraved as indicated on the form below.


This will be my second trip to Arlington with ashes. On the third trip I will not be driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->