prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I have to swallow real slow.

If I take small bites and chew a lot I do not have a problem swallowing. But the minute I put food down faster than I can swallow, I have a terrible problem Years ago I passed out swallowing. I went to the VA Hospital on March 17 and had an endoscopy. The doctor stretched a kink (?) in my esophagus. It did not do any good. I am going back to the doctor this afternoon for a followup on my swallowup.

Went to the VFW breakfast this morning. JD Harper out did himself again.



5/23/11 241 49.8 134 59 64 96.5 6100 87 74 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->