Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. I always have a job to do.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Behind the counter at the Waffle House.

John and I had breakfast at the Waffle House this morning. I was impressed by the number of workers behind the counter and took these pictures. I counted nine workers. Almost one for every four customers. They work in close quarters!




5/26/11 240.4 50.2 111 57 64 96.2 5100 88 68 0
 


2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->