prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Orange Leaf. A new yogurt place in Monroe.

We (Chuck, John, Kerry, David, Joy, Ethan, Ross, and Christian) all went to the new rage in Monroe. The Orange Leaf self serve yogurt place..





There are self serve spigots, and many exotic flavors. You fill your bowl with as much as you want and then cover with toppings. They weigh the bowl at the register and charge you 42 cents an ounce. It is not cheap but is very good. We all enjoyed the outing. 



The place is very brightly painted. It almost hurt my eyes.

5/20/11 239.4 50.5 123 60 65 96.6 4500 86 72 0





3 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->