prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011.



My Mother, Olive Knowlton Monson, passed away in 1930. 81 years ago. I was only 5 and had no conception of what was going on. However, I grew up and missed her so much. I do not really have a good picture of her. Please be very nice to your Mother, if you are so fortunate to have her with you.

5/8/11 238 50.2 124 58 66 96.8 2600 83 67 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->