prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saw a great baseball game today.

It was a high school game to decide the Louisiana State Class 3A High School Baseball Champions.


The game was held at the Louisiana Tech baseball field. It cost me $10 to get in. What a bargain. Best baseball game I have seen this year!


The game was between two small high schools. Parkview Baptist High School and Livonia High School. 



This 1/2 of the crowd. The Livonia half. This is the largest attendance I have seen in the stadium. The crowd was very vocal and intense They made a lot of noise for every play. It was exciting being there.



Livonia won a hotly contested game and were very happy.

5/13/11 242 50.5 123 66 71 96.3 4850 83 68 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->