prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I had to eat crow, Fresno State crow.

I told Paul Loeffler, sports announcer for Fresno State baseball, basketball, and football last Friday that I was sorry he came all the way from Fresno, California to Ruston, Louisiana to see Fresno lose four baseball games. It aint gonna happen. Fresno has won two of the first three games.


I caught Paul hard at work in the broadcast booth Saturday afternoon.


Look at all the stuff. It is not easy to be a sports announcer, 


5/7/11 237.8 50.2 129 57 66 96.6 2800 82 59 0



1 comment:

  1. That was not a nice thing to say about your granddaughter's school. You're going to have to start rooting for them now!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->