prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Two parties on Christmas Eve and two parties on Christmas Day.

I thought that we were going to have one present opening party. But the cousins had flu signs and the Miller family and the Newberry family thought it would be better to have separate present opening affairs. They did not want the flu to spread. That was a shame because it is so enjoyable to see the four cousins together. The first opening party early Christmas morning was for Johnny Lynn.






JL liked her new tea set and cart!





Johnny Lynn's new outfit with tutu has a Christmas theme.


JL is looking at the cookie plate and milk cup that Santa emptied during the night.


After the Millers had left on their four drive to Franklinton the Newberrys came to Ruston from West Monroe and proceeded to put wrapping paper all over the Adams's living room.





Christian got a new cowboy hat.



My Christmas dinner. Delicious crawfish pasta. Cooked by my daughter, Kerry Lee Adams. Served by my grand daughter Joy Newberry. I had a wonderful Christmas this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->