prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, December 7, 2012

I was low on pecans!

Where to go? What to do? Why go to Farley's in Vienna. Fresh delicious pecans at about half the price of Walmart. That is Farley's in downtown Vienna, Louisiana.






Next door to the produce addition is the main room which is full of precious items. I did not see any lobster traps, but Vienna is a long way from Maine.







I have to go back and spend some time.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool place. I'd love to dig for a treasure
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie would love to join you and Katie for a treasure hunt here.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->